- Provide step-by-step help to retrieve your loan information
- Review your loan types, status and interest rates
- Explain the pros and cons of consolidating your loans
- Recommend the best repayment option
the best option, we can help you:
- Identify and fill out the correct enrollment forms
- Submit your completed forms to your loan servicers
- Conduct conference calls with you and your servicers
- Follow up with your loan servicers as needed
When it comes to student loans, you deserve to know all your options.
Dealing with multiple student loan payments is a hassle, so consolidating them into one loan, with a fixed interest rate and a single monthly payment seems like a quick and convenient fix. And it can be — in some cases.
But there’s a lot you need to consider before making that decision. For example:
- Paying a different interest rate.
- Paying more over the long term.
- Your grace period.
- Loss of certain federal student loan benefits.
- Direct Parent PLUS loans are not eligible to be combined into a consolidation loan under the Pay As You Earn or Income-Based Repayment (IBR) plans. However, they are eligible for an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) plan.
Don’t worry. You’re not alone! We can help you decide if consolidation is right for you so you can feel confident in your decision.
Our highly trained NFCC certified student loan experts can help you explore student loan consolidation, along with all the other options that may be available to you. They will also help you select the best repayment plan for your situation and assist with plan enrollment and paperwork. Don’t stress. We’ve got your back!
Call 866-822-9981 or schedule a call at a time that’s convenient for you by filling out the form above.